Today is the last Saturday of the year. Also, the decade if we consider the change in 2020 not 2021, there is some debate that there was never a year 0, but I am OK with that.
So looking back at this year, I’m trying to do a quick reflection on some of my accomplishments. For that I will make a list of my highlights.
- 1 Keynote on Axians Developers Conference
- 1 Introduction to Agile workshop on Axians Developers Conference
- 1 article posted on another publication : HackerNoon
- 2 Talks on DAZN agile Days for our Scrum Master
- 2 Changes of Job, first to TRANSDEV Netherlands, then to DAZN
- 3 Certification from scrum.org (PSM I, PSM II and PAL)
- 126+ blog posts (if at least 1/10 is good, that is an awesome number)
So was is in store for 2020?
- Launching a podcast
- Continuing with 1 post a day
- Start doing some webinars
- More Keynotes/Talks and Workshops
What about you? What is on your list?
Science says that if you write your goals you are 40% more likely to achieve them. If you share them, even more. So what are you waiting for?
Share them with me in the interwebs and let us keep each other accountable.